Parenting class offered through the Jordan Child Development Center
Parenting Classes January 2019
Parenting classes offered through the Jordan School District
Jordan Family Education Center
- The National Ability is putting on a FREE winter event at their Park City Ranch.
- Programs may include activities such as indoor climbing wall, winter fat biking, biathlon and archery.
- All programs are adapted for inclusion, meaning those with a different ability such as a spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis or autism spectrum disorder can participate alongside friends and family.
- When: January 26, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Where: National Ability Center Ranch, Park City - National Ability Center Ranch, Park City
1000 Ability Way
Register for this event here! Free - No Cost
Open Enrollment for Affordable Health Insurance
If you or your family are in need of Affordable Health Insurance, please contact the Jordan School District Health Services Department 801-567-8515. Open Enrollment for the Marketplace begins November 1, 2018.
2019 ACA - Español
October Newsletter - English version
October Newsletter - Spanish version
November Newsletter - English Version
November Newsletter - Spanish Version
December Newsletter - English Version
December Newsletter - Spanish Version
January 2019 Newsletter - English Version
January 2019 Newsletter - Spanish Version